LHZ Hollow Axle Ultrasonic Testing System is used for inspecting hollow axle of highspeed trains, locomotives, and rolling stocks. LHZ system adopts advanced non-contact oil immersion ultrasonic inspection technology and round-trip spiral inspection mode to inspect outside surface fatigue defects and bulk defects in the hollow axle. It is available to inspect all types of hollow axles. It is suitable for all kinds of vehicles including EMUs, locomotives.
● Inspection time: ≤ 7min/axle
● Adapted length of axle: ≤ 3000mm
● Adapted diameter of axle hole: 30 ~110mm
● Inspection spiral distance: adjustable, 1~5mm
● Positioning accuracy: ±2mm in axial direction, ±2° in circumferential direction